wandering on waters






 

I get jitters when I go fish 

It is like a flight

So I get on board and take the helm

I let  the boat go when is dripping tides

Slowly, it goes, and I launch the line

I do not wait or make an effort to catch fish 

The function is to wander away 

knowing of the end 

The river’s delta and the sea

It is an adventure that comes by chance

I have got it many times,

and is each one of them different

The landscape and the figuration joy of birds

It makes you believe that does not exist time

Only following the water chains

After two hours, I begin to  come back

The constant paddling of return can be a little hard by the river waves

But it is not problematic 

We can wait for the turn of the tide that will take us gently back

The paddles will have the helm function

Soft tour round like those who enjoy the tide movement of life

#######



Popular posts from this blog

When you make a mistake

To be a hawk without being it.

The technology of differentiated reproduction