I would be free


I would like to say something that makes some sense.


I would want a liberator education.


in a country without pain


Any place where someone would not live in the gutter


and would not live off the dirty air


eating the mess of certainty


I would think of a space with a rise-up of bushes rather than grass.


It would be somewhere where doubt would be the reason.


Each one there would eat of uncertainty


It would account for a history.


It could laugh freely.


Could touch piano


and to blow an instrument


singing the life


An education that could freedom us


of all liberty


In this place, I would live in a home fenced where the pure air does not come and neither screws up.


The little package of life could die with gratitude.


and grace


I would be blessed


I believe in that


My egotism and desire


It would back within me.


I would speak with dogs.


I would wake up in the dawn.


I could say I  never would die again.


I would not have any education.

I would be tied to the environment, creating an atmosphere where I would stay in the war of my thoughts

fighting against conceptualizations

Wandering until existing in one country like it

where education could be for anyone liberator

I would make mistakes and make the right things

I would want a life with contradictions

where utopia were my feet

#######


Popular posts from this blog

When you make a mistake

To be a hawk without being it.

The technology of differentiated reproduction