Enjoy, while it can be possible

 






(Have fun, the life is a flight)


It was awesome

she climbed a chair and in a jump to the window

and kept crouched there

Once, was she singing in Latin

and another time

walking barefoot in a park

She got down forty hundred steps of  the staircase from the office where she worked

- it was ordinary

She rolled away into bushes and weeds of the backyard while my father read to her

She never gave up on playing and laugh

In the theater, she was getting many times sleeping

It needed movement

At night, she recited poems

kissing me before I go to bed

My mom, I dream with her

Without anyone wait 

a silence invaded our life

My joy bird, a day took off 

Flew to the sky

*******



Remembering Bessie when she bit me. She is in the sky;  I miss her.

Popular posts from this blog

When you make a mistake

To be a hawk without being it.

The technology of differentiated reproduction