pensée lointaine distant thought

 



distant thought

I touche the distance


I opened it on paper

the designs

from my distraction

all of them without damage


It was that left me


who own something

it is like a fragile  image

does not is available


before do I the work

the border of the lines

the marks cannot be seen.


the process no longer exists

the past collection

is lost

it encountered

and nonpresent


pensée lointaine

j'ai touché la distance


J'ai ouvert sur papier les dessins de ma distraction

le tout sans dommage

c'était ce qui m'a laissé


qui possède quelque chose

c'est comme l'image fragile

pas disponible


avant de fait l'ouvrage

les barrières de lignes

derrière les images construites


le processus n'existe pas

les marques ne peut pas être vue

la collection du passé est perdue

trouvé et non présent


Popular posts from this blog

When you make a mistake

To be a hawk without being it.

The technology of differentiated reproduction